Thursday, February 12, 2009

NEWNESS!

Wowzas! Welcome to this amazingness (I like to add -ness to words)! I am an extreme basketball fan (GO VOLS!). I love Candace Parker and the Vols (even tho she's pro now) and the Vols are my team but this year I'm goin for Oklahoma men and the women too I guess cause I like Courtney Paris and Blake Griffen (BALLA!). Besides that anyone that beats Duke (I just have a thing against them). I am a big Spurs fan and the Lakers suck of course. I have no problem at all either telling Anthony that I think that the Lakers are pathetic and that Kobe is a total LOSER! I love the Sox and Josh Beckett (MY HERO!). The Yankees and the Rays suck and that's that. Dallas sucks but I love em and next year is our year (or if needed after that...). The Patoriots are cheating losers and the Broncos are dumb (Do you see a pattern here?). And of course GO BOBCATS! The Griz are so stupid that it hurts me! Almost as bad as I hate Huntley (even I actually think a boy from there is HOT, never done that before) (GO COUGS btw). WEBER STATE WILDCATS is my future team (I hope...). But I guess that's about all for now but GO VOLS! JESUS! I forgot my Cougs, I bleed green for them! I love them more than anything in the entire world and WOWEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment