Friday, February 13, 2009
WOWZANESS!
I just decided to write about something besides my obsession with sports. So I guess I like a boy named ***. He's really cute even tho Sarah thinks he looks like he's on drugs. I guess Sarah's the only one who knows, and Vanessa from Huntley too. Well, this whole no sports thing is kinda borin.... What to talk about, what to talk about... OMG WE WATCHED THE ROCK MOVIE IN SCIENCE! IT WAS FRIGGIN AMAZIN! It was a sedimentary rock, an ordinary rock... O AND MRS. LOWELL SAID WE SHOULD PLAY THE METAMORPHIC ROCK SONG WHEN WE COME IN AT 8TH GRADE GRADUATION! THAT WOULD BE FRIGGIN AMAZIN! I really don't know what else to talk about... sports are kinda my subject... OMG #10 from Red Lodge got the crap stuffed out of him tonight (jesus, I've said OMG more times in this then I think I've ever said it before in my life, the count's at 3)(o, and that was sports stuff again...). Well, this is a bit boring! It will be boring to read I bet! OMG (4), OMG (5), OMG (6) (lol that was just for fun).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment