Monday, March 9, 2009

EVERYTHINGNESS!!!

Ugh the dumb boys lost to Three Forks in the Divisonals Championship! We got jipped! IT'S NOT FOOTBALL (did you catch what I'm sayin #24?)! That game was gayer than heck! But we get to go to STATE and Shepherd and Huntley don't (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) which is pretty cool cause we were big underdogs! TIME TO SHINE NOW! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Rachelle's getting ****'s # from her cousin which I love but I kinda wanted to get it myself so I could tell if he was even interested in me cause we saw how that worked with Band-Aid Mustache Man... even though I'm over him I still hate him (but I kinda miss him... NO I DON'T...)!!! I hope he's not datin ******* cause he's WAY too good for her and THAT WOULD REALLY ANGER ME!!!... so let's hope here...
YAY! Volleyball was amazing yesterday! I made the A Team and I'm extremely pumped!!! But I'm really nervous for all the conditioning...
MY STUPID PHONE BROKE! I think its done for good now... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment